Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Welcome to our world!

"You still think I'm cute from this angle?" -Bill
"Yep" -Heather
"Well you look like a cyclops from this angle."  -Bill

"I want my one bed."  -What Heather thought Bill said.
"I won't mind that one bit."  -What Bill really said.

"Ugh, black!  I need to wax my hand!"  -What Bill thought Heather said.
"Oh, it won't matter.  I need to walk more anyway."  -What Heather really said.

"Maybe dogs don't have spice butts."  -What Heather thought Bill said.
"Maybe dogs don't have spice buds."  -What Bill really said.

"I don't care what the chemicals are called, they're good."  -Bill

"I'm not bugled!"  -What Heather thought Bill said.
"I'm not to be oogled!"  -What Bill really said.

"Oh, I do like socks."  -What Heather thought Bill said.
"Ah, I do like Sundays."  -What Bill really said.

"Ahmoogah."  -What Bill thought Heather said.
"You do got me."  -What Heather really said.

No comments:

Post a Comment