Well, this story should begin by posting a picture of the awesome tattoo Heather gave me with a BIC pen.
Somewhere under that arm hair it says I (heart) Heather (swirly swirly swirly).
Then, later that evening the following conversation took place.
"So, are you going to keep that tattoo forever?"
"As long as you define 'forever' as until it fades."
"So, until you shower?"
"Yes."
"I guess you just won't be able to shower anymore."
"You'll love me more and more."
"And you can't cut your hair, or shave."
"Why not?"
"Because, it would be weird if you were stinky and well groomed."
"So, what you're saying is, you want me to become a hobo."
"No, a hippie."
"A hobippie?"
Later still.....
"Didn't they have flutter sleeves in the '20s?" - What Heather really said
"Don't do flutter sleeves in tunnels?" - What Bill thought Heather said

OH MY GOSH BILL YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED!!?!?! We are so soooo soooo excited and happy for you! Ahhh, life is good. I'm going to text Clark now since I don't think he is aware of this.
ReplyDelete