Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

In which we are exactly the same as we always were. . .

It can be rather disconcerting when you hear your husband say

"I've done 15-20 ccs today.  But some of those were multi-packs."

Why my brain thought he said that I know not, seeing as Bill was surrounded by CDs, so I probably should have determined that he was talking about CDs, not injections of unknown substance.  (He is working on backing up and cataloging all my CDs.  Such a nice husband!)

Yesterday, Bill said this:

"How did I know we were in for some communism and marching?"

This just in:

"Should we get ready for bed?"
"My eyeballs are kind of sleepy.  But my toes are full of energy!"

So as you can see, we are doing fantabulously!  We love being married, and we love being in love, and we love laughing, and are having lots of grand (kitchen) adventures.  We will fill you in on all the fun stuff (including our take on our wedding and reception, and the honeymoon) soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment